Thursday, February 14, 2013

Buddy Rush: 2nd Anniversary

It is the second anniversary of Buddy Rush and there are three events. The first is the sale of 2nd Anniversary Giftboxes at the shop from 12 to 28 February.

The second event is the 50% discount at the shop for many items from 15 to 17 February. This includes accessories, costumes, consumables and equipment sold for bugs. It does not include the new weapon accessories, though.

I have been saving chips for around a year for this. One of the first things I bought was an increase to my storage space.
Inventory Upgrade
I thought I would have a look at what the 2nd Anniversary Giftbox would offer. I bought the Lv. 100 version.
Buddy Rush 2nd Anniversary Giftbox Lv.100
And received a BuddyRush Game Guide.
What was in the Giftbox.
The BuddyRush Game Guide has the following stats:
I wish I could read what is inside.
I also took advantage of the discount to buy Big Bags for each of my characters.
Big Bags for everyone!
One Big Bag allows one character to carry 5 consumables instead of the usual 3. It seems I can still buy them at the store after a character has one. I decided not to find out what would happen if I bought a second Big Bag for the same character.

I thought I would buy a second Giftbox to see what else I could get.
Buddy Rush 2nd Anniversary Giftbox Lv.100, full price.
Looks like the second Giftbox is at full price at 7 chips. What was inside was:
(speechless)
Hopefully the third event on 22 February will be much better.


Update 23 February 2013:
Forgot to mention this yesterday:
The third event is that from 22 to 24 February, Mission Clear Exp will be doubled.

There is a fourth event next week.

***

Update 28 February 2013:
The fourth event is that from March 1 to 3, Epic Drop Rates from Raid Bosses and Mission Clear will be doubled. This is great except that the purples that I really want are the character-specific equips for characters that I have. Those only appear in Treasure Chests during Raids and Missions. Maybe they can be looted from the special stamina chest at Mission Clear - I'm too stingy to test it out.

Also, because of the recent server disruptions, there will be an "Attendance Fever" event in March where the players will be compensated with more Daily Rewards. Instead of the usual 38 Stamina Potions, 20000 bugs, 5 Blood of Phoenix, 3 Golden Potions and 20 Chips, players will get 53 Stamina Potions, 80000 bugs, 39 Chips (gimme back the chips I wasted on the second gift box!). The missing Blood of Phoenix and Golden Potions aren't too bad since I get more than I need from Daily Rewards.

The 20-day attendance reward will still award 1 accessory, though (unless another bug happens).

For those of you too lazy to load the image mentioned in the comments below, this is the item one lucky person looted from the Giftbox:
I wish I could play the song.
***

Buddy Rush: Contents

4 comments:

  1. got this from 7 chip bag http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/mktsang2/BR.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stats aren't that great, but I love it!

    http://s1246.beta.photobucket.com/user/nomyneko/media/signedbuddyrushmug_zps43620c48.png.html
    http://s1246.beta.photobucket.com/user/nomyneko/media/signedbuddyrushmug2_zpsad4bb71f.png.html

    ReplyDelete