Monday, March 25, 2013

Buddy Rush: Fishing Set (1.8.1)

Today, I completed the Fishing Set. I considered calling this the A Set but that name does not adequately describe the set. I have been fishing for more than a year and it was only this month when I received these two purples:
Fished 'A Ring from First Love'
Fished 'A Swatter'
All the items in the set can be looted from the Fishing minigame, hence the name of the set. There are two items in the set:
A Ring from First Love
A Swatter

Buddy Rush: Contents

3 comments:

  1. hello can u please share some tips on how to get bigger fishes or equipment during fishing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I knew any good tips.
      So far, the only tip I have is to try lots of times.

      I'm not even sure if the tip given in the fishing game works.

      Delete
    2. thank you for the reply :) so far i'm only getting small fishes (10-20cm)..but i'll continue to try thanks again :)

      Delete