Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Buddy Rush: Nagne's Level 99 Purple Set (1.8.0)

My buddy disboima sent me the following screenshots of Nagne's Set items. Counting these and the recently posted character set items, it is not even halfway through all the screenshots he has sent.
Nagne's Pipe
Nagne's Stone Sculpture
The Set Effect is not known, yet.

Update 15 July 2013:
I just found Nagne's Pipe and completed the set. Here are the screenshots with the Set Effects:
Nagne's Stone Sculpture (1.8.2)
Nagne's Pipe (1.8.2)

Buddy Rush: Contents

8 comments:

  1. Where can I get this two items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From treasure chests in Chapter 11 (Allizwall) and above. Also from treasure chests in Ivardark's Raid and above. Not sure if it is possible to loot them from stamina chests.

      Delete
    2. Yes it is possible to loot them from stamina chests as well as from enemt drops.. i dont think however it is possible from RBG chests or daily rewards

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. What mission of chapter 11 I can get this items? Anyone or have some specific mission that I can drop easy? If you know some trick that can help like some specific chest or something like this please say. Thank you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is possible in any mission in Chapter 11. Avoid the first mission as it is not very long and as such has fewer treasure chests. Other than that, open stamina chests at the end of the mission.

      Delete
  4. I've played many missions from chapter 11 I don't think you can get these from chapter 11

    ReplyDelete