Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Buddy Rush: March 2013 Attendance Reward

The 20th of March also happens to be the same day Arena Season 4 ends. For some reason, I could not start Buddy Rush after the update that gives the Arena rewards. I did not want to clear my cache since it will also clear my Flash saves so I had to do things the hard way. I installed Safari, ran Buddy Rush there, quit, then returned to Firefox where Buddy Rush worked fine. This is the same solution I used before.

Anyway, the attendance reward for March 2013 is a Pencil.
20-day Attendance Reward
The Pencil gives HP+2%. Despite what the screenshot shows below, it is really only HP+2%. I compared with the screenshot I took for the Arena Season 4 end and it seems that Att+2% is at the exact same position as the flavor text for the Wings of Honor A. Just some weird bug.
Pencil
Anyway, I equipped the Pencil on Nagne to make him look a little studious.
Nagne with the Pencil.
Time to go play.
Nagne goes to play.

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment