Friday, March 22, 2013

Buddy Rush: Rusty Master Craftsman Set (1.8.1)

Today, I looted the 'Rusty shield of a master craftsman' from a treasure chest in Chapter 5, Bootomb. With that, I have completed the Rust Master Craftsman Set. This is a hard set to complete since the items are found rarely in treasure chests in the earlier chapters. I had looted the 'Rusty shield of a master craftsman' ages ago (maybe more than a year) and it took me this long to get the other item.
Rusty sword of a master craftsman
Rusty shield of a master craftsman
Update 17 June 2013:
I just found this:
Daily Quest Special Reward (1.8.2)
Update 29 June 2013:
I just received the 'Rusty sword of a master craftsman' from the Daily Quest Special Reward. Looks like it is possible to complete this set with Daily Quests.

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment