Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 12 Ends

Arena Season 12 ended today. There was no official reward list posted again so here is my unofficial list of rewards based on Rank (there may be a mistake):
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Phoenix A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Phoenix B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)


I received the Grade 2 reward, which is the Red profile frame and the Wings of the Phoenix B.
Wings of the Phoenix B in the postbox.
"Yay!"
This time, I had entered 782 Arena fights. My Rank was 168 a few hours before the end of the Season. Maybe it is possible to achieve Grade 2 with even fewer fights.
Loading near the end of Season 12.
I equipped the Wings of the Phoenix B on Boorseye:
The Wings were too wide to be displayed fully.
More screenshots:
"Will the Wings let me fly if I jump?"
Beware, Wings may slap other people's faces.
Wings of the Phoenix B
Buddy Rush: Contents

5 comments:

  1. Hi,nice characters you have there.. Any tips on how to level up fast? My characters are on averages of 40~80 only =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play a lot on double XP day (Monday). Using chips to open the Daily Quest Special Extra Reward will also double XP for 2 hours.

      As you complete Missions, take note of the ones which give good XP and can be completed fast.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any recommended stages for lv 60~99? =P
    Sry quite new in buddy rush and nowhere with buddy rush info as active as urs ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on your situation.

      Stamina isn't a problem for me, time is. So I usually go for Missions that give good XP and can be completed quickly. On the other hand, I get lots of scrolls so I'd do a tough Mission once in a while for fun.

      Take note of the Missions you do and see which are suited for you.

      Delete