Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nuclear Outrun on the iPhone

I had the chance to play Nuclear Outrun on the iPhone. It was much better than the original, which was a game about driving a truck as far as possible before the bomb drops. And there are zombies to shoot on the way.

The iPhone version is an improvement. The truck does not get stuck on zombies and blocks anymore. With that, I can concentrate on shooting things that would slow the truck. And there are things to buy with coins earned from playing. And there are survivors to rescue, who can drive the truck and give it special abilities. And there are different trucks. And the cyborg T-Rex is there, and it does not take the weapon slot this time!

How many 'And's was that?

I wish I had an iPhone so that I can write a proper review for the game. (And of course to play it lots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment