Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 13 Ends

Arena Season 13 ended today. There was no official reward list posted again so here is my unofficial list of rewards based on Rank (there may be a mistake):
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Phoenix A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Phoenix B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)

I received the Wings of the Phoenix B:
Reward in the Postbox!
After the first Tuesday (the double Honor Point day), I had 7945 Honor Points that put me at the 175th Rank. That was after 226 Arena fights.
After Tuesday 16 July 2013.
A few hours before the end of the Season, I had 10874 Honor Points and Rank 182. I only needed 443 Arena fights to make it that far.
A few hours before the end of Season 13.
443 fights were enough to get me the Grade 2 reward. It may require even fewer fights than that, but I am not willing to take the chance. It seems easier to get Grade 2 nowadays.
No, 443 fights is still a lot of work!
I put the Wings of the Phoenix B on Nagne. Flaming wings match the pizza on his hat.
Wings still too wide to display fully.
Nagne can now go deliver pizzas.
Pizza's are baked on the way!
I am not sure if there will be a new Accessory reward for Season 14. If there is, it will likely be easy to get in Season 14 with fewer players competing. However, if there is indeed a new reward on Season 14, I expect that they will be more players on Season 15, trying to get the new reward.

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment