Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lady in the City, Interlude

Hello, there. This is Scarlet-Wrapped Maiden of the Burning Arrow here in the Narration Room and this is how I normally talk, er, type - when I'm not in character.

You may have read my previous work when I acted as Selina in Handful of Sand. That story is long done so I was free to guest star as Scarlet-Wrapped Maiden of the Burning Arrow.

Well, we have this cool character who's the mother of Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace and, uh... her character file was quite thin. When the people upstairs asked me to play her part, I was a bit surprised when they handed me her file, which had only a few pages in it.

Gorgeous Lady Archer of Epic Grace's character file had more details about Scarlet-Wrapped Maiden of the Burning Arrow.

So, Scarlet-Wrapped- okay, this is too much to type! I'm calling them Mummy and Archer and I can get away with it since this is the Interlude and I don't have to be in character!

As I was saying, Mummy is someone that Archer looks up to, according to Archer's file. Despite that, Archer doesn't seem to be emulating her mother, or taking any of Mummy's advice except for one: Archer is avoiding any relationship with Immortal-Class characters.

Maybe Archer takes more after her father than she would care to admit. Oh, and while Archer really dislikes her father, I found no reference on Mummy's feelings for him in the files.

We won't be seeing Mummy for a while so I'm going to have more time on my hands.

Bye for now, until we meet again, whenever that is.

***


Part 6: The Minced Oath

Adventures of Heroes Who Talk Too Much

No comments:

Post a Comment