Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Buddy Rush: Arena Season 15 Ends

Arena Season 15 ended today. My lazy self received the Wings of Honor A:
Reward in the Postbox!
Again, there is no official reward list so I have to make up my own. Just as soon as I find out what the new wings are called. There is definitely a new pair of wings. I spotted one of my buddies with them:
Healury has the new wings.
They look like a steaming pair of red succubus wings. I shall post an update below once I have its name.
It is hard to look cool with a fiery wing in your face.
Update 22 August 2013:
disboima sent the following screenshot of the Wings of the Succubus A:
Wings of the Succubus A
Here's my unofficial reward list based on rank for Season 15, compiled together through guesswork:
1-100 => Purple profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Succubus A)
101-200 => Red profile frame + Accessory (Wings of the Succubus B)
201-500 => Blue profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor A)
501-1000 => Green profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor B)
1001-2000 => White profile frame + Accessory (Wings of Honor C)

Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment