Monday, August 19, 2013

Min Hero: Tower of Sages, Hard Mode

Beating the Grand Sage in Min Hero: Tower of Sages will reward the player with a Titan minion:
Claimed the Titan minion!
It also unlocks Hard Mode, accessible from the floors menu.
Hard Mode Tower.
In Hard Mode, the player starts again from the bottom with more Stars to collect. Normal Mode is still available so it is possible to go back there for any Stars that may have been missed.

Remember the blank portal rings in Normal Mode? These portals are active in Hard Mode:
The portal works now.
This particular portal leads to a new room with a new opponent:
Expert Sage waits behind the portal.
Also, the Qui-tel Trainer, who used to be helpful with maps, now fights:
Qui-tel Trainer became the Hard Sage.
And the locked door now has additional locks:
Door with six locks.
Extra opponents on each floor mean more Stars to collect. These Stars will be helpful since the opponents now have high-level minions - overpowering them with high-level minions is no longer easy.

I have not reached the first Seal yet. I wonder if there are any additional bonuses from obtaining Seals in Hard Mode.

Update 22 August 2013:
Just barely beat the Grass Sage in Hard Mode. I did not get anything new other than a Star (out of three). I should have guessed that would happen since beating the earlier Minor Sages do not give me a piece of a Seal. Plus, my profile showed that I had all six Seals.

I forgot to mention before that beating the Hard Sage and the Expert Sage will each give the player a gem.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://narrationroom.blogspot.com/2013/08/min-hero-tower-of-sages-hard-mode.html?showComment=1519974210471#c605449301362986539

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-2 on hard mode wont open for me pls help,ps im doing hacked mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard mode door has more locks. You have to defeat the additional opponents mentioned in the article above to get the keys.

      Delete
    2. amigo una pregunta despues del piso 1-1 del modo dificil no me da la opcion de seguir sibiendo ... y tengo las 18 estrella que pide el piso ??? no se que hacer

      Delete
    3. You need six keys to unlock the door to continue.
      If you have 18 stars, you should have already defeated the 6 opponents with the 6 keys.
      If you do not have the 6 keys, then something is wrong.
      I cannot tell what is wrong without more information.

      Delete
    4. the problem is after the hatchery ,you do get the 6 keys and go to the hacthery ,but after that you cant go to floor 1-2, i would like to know if there is one?

      Delete
    5. There should be a floor 1-2. According to the update I wrote in the article above, I had made it all the way to the Grass Sage.

      I found a comment that mentioned "the bug of not releasing floor 1-2 in hard mode". It is possible that certain versions of the game cannot access that level.

      The link to the version of the game I had played is at the start of the article above.

      Delete
    6. I use friv but it doesnt work in hard mode 1-2

      Delete
    7. Todavía habrá una actualización del juego...???

      Delete
    8. Todavía habrá una actualización del juego...???

      Delete
    9. Todavía habrá una actualización del juego...???

      Delete
    10. There may have been an update a long time ago but it was only applied to certain websites. I played on Kongregate and it worked fine then.

      Delete
    11. really? oh shit...so I'll need start the game another once...

      Delete
  4. Yea I can't access 1-2 but I finished 1-1 and got all the stars and Im on gamesxl.com

    ReplyDelete