Friday, August 30, 2013

Swords & Potions 2: Week of the Second Workstation

This week, I found out what happens when two workers needed the same workstation:
One of them will wait patiently.
And then when that worker gets his turn:
The other has to wait patiently.
I decided to build a second workstation so both workers can work at the same time. It turns out that when a worker has a choice of two workstations, he/she will go for the workstation with the lowest upgrade as long as its upgrade level matches the requirement for the item he/she is crafting.
Worker will go for the workstation with the lowest upgrade.
The Hidden Passage Dungeon gives Oil as its white reward.
Someone on a Quest to the Hidden Passage.
Earlier in the week I had no use for Oil, so it accumulated past capacity:
More Oil than capacity.
It turns out that resources from Dungeons will go beyond storage capacity. This is somewhat helpful, for resources that I actually use.

And, of course, there were more troublesome customers to deal with.
I can't believe you finally asked for something I had!
I should make more Heavy helmets - it's the only item that I produce that Mora buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment