Thursday, August 2, 2012

Driving Lesson Interlude 2

Hi, everyone! This is Mab here in the Narration Room and it's time for a brief interlude. Not that you've much of a choice since the story is over.

It's the end of a fairly exciting day of teaching George how to drive on manual. And then having him sit in the back as bullets fly. Yeah, right. Hopefully he'll learn to fire a pistol in the next story and do something more exciting.

Maybe he'll finally get to explore a deep and ancient dungeon. And find treasure and adventure. And get shot at yet again.

I'm going to drop by the writers tomorrow and have a first look at the next story's scripts. I wonder what fun stuff they have planned. Ooh, the excitement of discovery! And then lazing off since there's nothing to do until the scripts are ready. :)

Anyway, this story's done and it's time for the celebratory chocolate cake. I can almost taste the bitter, smooth, dark cream with a hint of sweetness.

Ah, almost forgot! Iona doesn't have any other duties tonight! She'd be going straight for the cake! I'd better get over to the pantry and grab my share before she eats all of it!

So, until the next story, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Very important information you have shared. It’s very important to choose right driving school to learn safe and smart driving skills.

    I found a great driving training school where I learn driving in proper way and here we maintain disciplines Driving School in Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite being obviously spam, I think I'll leave this comment up. Hopefully, you'll find it as funny as I did.
      :p

      Delete