Sunday, April 28, 2013

Buddy Rush: Reck's Generous Steak

Is the Steak yummy?
From 26 to 28 April 2013, there is an event called 'Reck's Generous Steak' [sic] where Accessories put into the Magic Box of Reck has an increased chance of getting a Red or Purple Stat boost. I wondered what that does. The best way to find out is to try it out.

I chose to work with the Angel Wings.
The original 'Angel Wings'.
Next, to choose a stat in the Magic Box of Reck. I chose Att.
It costs nine Chips!
And the result was:
Look at the stats!
Final result:
'Angel Wings' after the Magic Box of Reck.
I decided to try again with the Spiky Shell.
The original 'Spiky Shell'
I chose Def this time.
The result.
I am not sure whether these results are Red/Purple stat boosts or not. Maybe Red/Purple stat boosts will have corresponding Red/Purple borders.

Update 28 April 2013:
I decided to try once more with the Wings of Honor B. The result this time is... different...
What am I going to do with more MP in the Arena!?
I still do not know if this is Red or Purple. But I now think that my previous results were the minimum results.

By the way, the Magic Box of Reck glowed red during the process. I do not remember what happened during the previous tries.

Buddy Rush: Contents

4 comments:

  1. I think you have to take not of the color when its actually happening.. if you know what i mean.. and the stats are usually much better..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just updated the article with a new result. I assume 'huge' means very good. I still don't see any color.

      I did remember the Magic Box of Reck glowing red while it was messing with the Accessory. I don't remember the color of the box during the previous tries.

      Delete
    2. Huge is very good though I'm not sure if i got red or purple. I got 7% skill power 5% movement speed (atk 5% def 5% skill power 5% at arena)

      Delete
    3. If you compare that result with the screenshot above posted on 28 April, I think we can guess which is red and which is purple. ;)

      By the way, 5% movement speed is an interesting bonus. Congratulations.

      Delete