Friday, May 20, 2011

Buddy Rush: Bride of May

Looks like I did not have to wait long to afford a costume.
I just got this today!
And of course the mad dash to the postbox after that, praying all the while that there would be no (network) errors.
So many chips, they have to be delivered in two packages.
Thankfully there was no error. Can you imagine the dilemma if I got two packages of 20 chips each? To report or not to report?

Anyway, I promised myself that if I ever get a 20-chip reward, I would buy a Wedding Dress.
Such purity.
Sure, I could have waited for a costume event when the price would be discounted. But I was getting tired of the old Pink Assault dress uniform anyway.

All dressed up and ready, I took the lovely bride out to spread the blessing.
Bad time for a screenshot! (YA 86 was about to charge.)
And the day got better.
Knocked its jaws out!
After the week's bad news (personal secret story, sorry), it was nice to have a few goodies to cheer me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment