Sunday, May 8, 2011

Buddy Rush: Trapped!

I posted all the funny screenshots that I have during the month of May caught here. This is instead of making single posts for each of them.

In Chapter 8, Mission 7, called 'It's a trap!', Skully shows up to rescue Bearnardo from being beaten up. I took this screenshot that I thought was funny:
Way to go, whoever-U-R!!
In the screenshot, Skully messed up with her net and got everyone trapped. You can see Skully's ponytail and Betty Jr's foot behind Bearnardo, so everyone's there in one big happy group hug. :p

No, that's not what really happened and all the level scripts worked correctly. But twisting the truth makes for a better story, no?

Update 10 May 2011:
Here's another funny screenshot:
Fear me! My eyes shoot fire! And my mouth launches Wolfgans!
Update 11 May 2011:
She's going to be really upset when she steps off the boat:
Botherella's skirt is going to be caught in something down there.
Update 18 May 2011:
Chase him!! Wait, who are we chasing!?
Update 26 May 2011:
We R standing way over here. U may be contagious...
Update 29 May 2011:
Miss! Miss! Miss! Bearnardo is not Neo!
This is not Matrix!!!
Buddy Rush: Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment