Monday, May 2, 2011

Buddy Rush: The Rampaging Reptilian Legend

It took nearly a month to level my Betty Jr to level 60.
All grown up!
I went with the Rampage build, balancing offense and defense. I focused on skill spamming to do damage. Decent MP Regen lets Betty Jr spam more skills. I have good Atk and Skill Pow+ to increase the damage done by skills.

However, this is at the expense of Betty Jr's tanking potential. The List of Death item reduces HP bonus a lot, especially with Betty Jr's +20% to HP passive skill. Also, I would have liked more HP Regen but cannot put that in without compromising MP Regen.

If I replaced the List of Death with the Hawk Feather, Betty Jr would be a better tank but not so good at beating up Oblins. In the end, I went with the List of Death, but with a spare Hawk Feather in my inventory, I can switch later.

Anyway, now with Betty Jr at level 60, I am going to take it easy on Buddy Rush and wait for the Third Wave.
Not that 3rd Wave.
By Third Wave, I mean Update 1.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment