Thursday, May 19, 2011

Buddy Rush: New Girl on the Block

I finally decided to create a Skully.
Guess why I called her Dana.
I am not planning to power-level her like I did with Betty Jr so it is likely to take me more than a month to reach level 60. Then again, I may get bored and play with her lots anyway. :)

Plus, with Update 1.2, the exp given in missions up to Chapter 4 has been increased.
First Day on the Job.
I took Skully out on a mission. So far, I noticed that her attack can be interrupted. If she is hit after her first shot, she recoils and the second shot does not come out.

I also noticed that although most of her Spiral Shots miss, those that do deal significant damage. Significant, when compared to her regular attack. I will keep playing with her and see what else I learn.
Oblin, let's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment