Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Buddy Rush: More on the Third Wave

The Daily Visitation Bonus does give a Golden Potion on the fifth day. That was nice to confirm. This is another source of Golden Potion in addition to this:
Wow!
I had not had a Golden Potion as a Mission reward for a long time. Oh, and the Daily Visitation Bonus on day 5 also included a random gift. I received 10 chips. I wish that I had taken a screenshot but in my excitement, I forgot. Still, if the following screenshot is compared with the one from the previous article, it can be seen that I had gained 10 chips since then.
More chips!
And I finally remembered what I had forgot in that previous article. It was the new costumes, also for the existing characters. Like the following:
New Costume!
And this:
I don't have an Aikilu.
It is possible to see the costumes without having a character of that type. Guess which character I had while I was taking the screenshots of the costumes. :)

It is good that Buddy Rush now gives out chips. I can finally afford costumes! Eventually. There is no guarantee that my next random gift will be chips (plural). Yes, it may even be a single chip.

Update 15 May 2011:
I have screenshots of the random gift from the Daily Visitation Bonus!
Possible Random Gift!
After pressing the button, I received:
At least it was not an empty bottle...
Buddy Rush: Contents
Still Totally Forgotten... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment