Thursday, August 4, 2011

Buddy Rush: August Comedy Screenies

Funny screenshots I found this August.

The previous collection is here.
---
"OMG, no attacking before I'm ready!"
"Hey, watch it! You could hurt someone with those!"
"I said, 'No attacking before I'm ready!'"
"I said- OMG, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!"

Update 13 August 2011:
Sometimes, a treasure chest just appears in the middle of the air to taunt me.
Maybe Betty Jr or Flow can reach it.
Update 15 August 2011:
Argh, it happened! Just a little more Exp to level!
And the loot was bad too!
Update 23 August 2011:
Boorseye gets all the girls!
You need to know about Jinie's Raid to understand the frustration in the following:
Time is running out, Jinie has a scratch of HP and We're Stuck Waiting!!!
July Comedy Screenies

No comments:

Post a Comment