Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Fourth Wave hits on Buddy Rush

The Fourth Wave (Update 1.3) just hit without warning on Buddy Rush. Well, I expected it to take another month or so.

And uh, it's right in my busy period so it's going to be some time before I can post updates.

There's a lot of information to process. There are new raid modes. The skills system has been rearranged - there are now three active skills and four passives with a level cap of 20 each. There is a new chapter. There are new raid bosses. And the stats for many items have been changed.

A lot of information on this blog is now outdated and it's going to take me a lot of time to sort them out.

Oh, and the fifth day reward now gives a chip instead of the Golden Potion. I think this is in addition to the mystery gift.

Update 19 June 2011:
Having trouble checking out the new stuff with the connection problems on Facebook. I'm going to use that excuse to catch up on other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment