Thursday, June 9, 2011

Buddy Rush: June Comedy Screenies

Once in a while, I find a funny screenshot from Buddy Rush and I post them here on this blog. After a while, I thought that gathering them together would be more appropriate and easier to view. This post contains the funny screenshots that I found this month. The previous month's screenshots are here.

I hope I can find more funnies.
---
You have to admire the dedication of the Ninblin on the ground.
Update 16 June 2011:
Funny, if you're not the one who has it on the screen.
I've had it at less than 2k before!
Update 17 June 2011:
Here we have Drablin thinking of escaping, while being bound in a net, and on ice, and on fire. As you can see from the 'miss'es, he is about to pull a Houdini.
Find Drablin!? He's right there!
And here we have a message inciting people to commit larceny, with style!
Item description says it all.
Update 1.3
Update 24 June 2011:
In Update 1.3, the player can upgrade items to one of a better quality color for the cost of chips, such as the one below:
Upgrade from colorless to green.
In case you did not notice, all the upgrade in the example above would do is increase the required level and add a green border.

Update 25 June 2011:
I should have made a separate article for this:
Upgrade from green to blue.
In case you did not notice, there is still no improvement if the upgrade was applied. 

Update 26 June 2011:
Look at that Mumblin trying to run on water...
...It actually is running on water!
Running on water won't save you!
May Comedy Screenies

No comments:

Post a Comment