Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gloriously Messed-up Interlude 4

Hi, hi, hi! This is Carrie here in the Narration Room again and it's time for a quick break.

School clubs are fun, aren't they? You get to hang out with friends and do interesting things together. It's much more fun than being stuck in class, having to listen to the teacher force-feed information to you.

At least, while you're in a club, you get to do the things you want to do. You would choose your club for the things you want to do, won't you? Or do you choose it for that cute boy (or girl) in it?

Yeah, well, I must admit that back in high school, I joined the Photography Club because of a cute boy. He was really, really cute. Stared at him all the time and managed to learn not a thing about photography. :P

Well, I do know how to use a camera and upload pictures from one. But I have no clue about posing and lighting and prop arrangement and such. Actually, I do know a little about posing. You see, the boys keep wanting to take photos of me in all sorts of places. I was quite the looker even back then as a teenager.

No, not that kind of picture. I'm not that kind of gal! It's all innocent pics.

Hello? You still there? You're not reading this, are you?

Hmm... I guess nothing I type here is going to distract you after that cliffhanger in the last chapter, huh?

Well, at least get up and stretch a little, maybe go get a glass of water.

Don't you need to use the toilet?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment