Friday, January 14, 2011

Gloriously Messed-up Interlude 6

Hey, there. It's me, Gloria, for the first time in the Narration Room in this, the very last page of Gloriously Messed-up.

Well, it has been a wild ride but it is time to end the story.

Will there be a sequel?

Who knows?

But let's look at the facts: Gloria's life is now that of a normal teenage girl's. So the future promises to be as exciting as the life of a normal teenage girl's. So, chances are, there shan't be one. But then again, who knows?

However, Fernham High is a pretty crazy and interesting setting. It's more likely there'll be another story in this place.

Will I star in future stories?

Maybe. But since I played the main character in this story, it's unlikely I'll play the main character for another Fernham High story. Unless Gloria Billings is the main character of that story. Or she graduates out of Fernham High and I'm free to star in a new role.

Unless someone thinks that Gloria Billings' college life is worthy of a story.

If there are more Fernham High stories though, I may star as a background character.

What's next for me?

I've got to talk to people about that, see if I can get a good role in another story. But for now, I think I'll take a little break from the hard work of playing the main character.

Will Gloria Billings hook up with Billy Townsend?

Okay, I know this is the real question everyone has been burning to ask.

In short, I don't know. Gloria has on-and-off feelings for Billy but he has never shown any solid signs of liking, as in I'm-a-guy-you're-a-girl type of like, Gloria. So there's nothing to go on there.

Gloria could even end up with Keith McDowell. After all, that guy is pretty good looking, if you ignore his selfish quirks.

Okay, I've answered that question that everyone wants to know.

Hope you'll continue to read more stories here, perhaps even read some of my future work.

Until then, bye!

Now to go home to a nice romantic dinner with my dear hubby. :)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment