Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gloriously Messed-up Interlude 5

It's Annie here in the Narration Room. We don't really need an interlude here but if you skipped the previous one, you may want to take a break now.

Anyway, you have the truth now.

I don't play the main character.

In fact, I only appeared in one chapter, and only part of it! I've got to get myself more page time.

The story's almost over, so hang in there.

Meanwhile, Carrie thought I had given up on catching her in her dressing room. The truth is, I was just waiting for her to let her guard down.

And now, I've got some photos of her changing! And she never found out!

Sorry, I can't show them to you. They're for my private collection. I'll use them for blackmail one day.

And don't complain 'no photo, no talk' to me.

***

Oh, god! No, no, no, no, no!

Annie can't have photos of me in my dressing room! This can't be!

Oh, what am I to do!?

***

Heh heh.

It's Annie again.

I lied.

I don't have photos of Carrie.

Having her beg me to erase those imaginary photos was fun.

Heh heh heh.

Oh, and she didn't believe me when I told her that I lied and the photos didn't exist.

It's going to be fun teasing her.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment