Friday, August 19, 2011

Handful of Sand Chapter 25 Page 4

Nick slipped the tracer between a few sheets of aluminum on the table. He did not find one in the other shoe. When he was done, he threw the shoes back between the bars of the lockup. After that, he continued checking Sandy with his gadget. There was another beep before he reached her waist.

"Your pants," he said.

"What?" Sandy blurted.

"Your pants," Nick repeated. He waved his knife threateningly.

"Just give it to him or he's going to kill us," Ariel told Sandy.

Slowly, Sandy took off her pants and held it out.

Nick took the pants and emptied the pockets. He arranged the contents on the table - a card, a set of keys, a wallet, some sweets.

"Hey, if it's money you want, take it," Ariel said, "In fact, just take anything you want! Just let us go."

"I'll consider that." Nick waved his device over Sandy's items. It beeped over the wallet. He soon found interest in the little puppy figurine attached to the wallet. "Another tracer," he mumbled as he slipped the puppy between the aluminum sheets.

Sandy remembered that her shoes were given by Selina on Christmas, and the figurine by Esper. Had they planted the bugs there?

Nick then stepped back to Sandy with the device.

"Hey, my pants?" Sandy reminded him. She was standing there in her socks and panties. Her knees were starting to shake with the cold.

Nick pointed at Ariel. "She said I can take anything."

Sandy glared sourly at Ariel. The blond shrank back.

There was another beep at Sandy's chest. "My, you're full of it," Nick commented, "Your minders must want to keep a close eye on you. Maybe you should take off everything."

Sandy's eyes widened. "What!?"

"He wants you to strip," Ariel clarified for her.

"I can't do that!" Sandy protested.

"Do it or he'll kill us!"

"The last time I listened to you, I lost my pants!" Sandy reminded her.

"Fine, fine," Nick interrupted, "Just step up and let me search you."

Sandy stepped close to the bars. With one hand, Nick searched her body. She noted that he groped each of her breasts, twice.

"It's in your bra," Nick said.

"My..." Sandy uttered.

"Just take it off and give it to him," Ariel told her.

"Okay, okay." Sandy stepped deeper into the cell. "Use your coat to cover me while I take it off."

"Why?"

"My top's too tight. I'll have to take off everything before I can get my bra," Sandy explained.

She did eventually get her bra out while preserving what modesty she had left. Sandy put the clothes she still had back on before tossing her bra out of the lockup.

"Took you long enough," Nick commented as he picked up the bra. He cut open each of the padding and examined the straps. "Hmmm... looks like I was wrong. There isn't one." He dropped what was left of the garment on the table.

"What!?" Sandy exclaimed. Why was he putting her through all the embarrassment!?

Nick ran his device over Sandy once more but, to her relief, there was not another beep.

"So what are you after?" Ariel asked, "When can we go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment